Monday, November 16, 2009

My first "NOT-Me Monday"!

A fellow blogger, MckMama, has started a weekly tradition for parents who are allowed to make a confession by stating "Not Me!" So I shall now follow suit and NOT confess to any of the following:

I did NOT stay up late last night to post my first blog just so I could post my first "Not Me" blog!

I most certainly did NOT wash a chemille blanket in the washing machine. This did NOT result in a spider web of threads and a nighmare of chemille fuzz stuck in the trap of the drain. I am NOT on my 10th load of laundry still cleaning out chemille. My king did NOT spend his day off from work NOT cleaning said washing machine. He then did NOT slice his fingers with the sheet metal inside the washing machine NOT trying to clean up the mess I had made. We did NOT think about the possibility of needing to run to the urgent care center when the blood continued to flow excessively like a stuck pig. Luckily, the bleeding stopped. And the King is absolutely NOT giving his Queen a hard time about all this.

I am definitely NOT spending my first hour at work posting this blog. I would rather NOT be at home cuddled in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate in my hands and my Little Prince cuddled up in my lap. Nope - NOT ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this 'not me'. Welcome to the world of blogging, it's nice to 'meet' you. X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great NOT Me! You're gonna love blogging :)

    ReplyDelete