~ Popping my blogging cherry ~
This is my absolute very first blog ever. After following my other friends' blogs, I decided it is time to allow my hidden talent flow through my fingers and onto the screen. As I pound away key by key, I will share the life in the day of my family. Some of you may re-read that a few times to see if I actually said that correctly. Yes...that's the life in the day...my philosophy is that each day shall be lived to its fullest. So each day is a life worth living. I will share the laughs and tears, the joys and the sorrows, the changes and repeats as often as I can. I don't promise a daily entry at this time - but I do promise to keep you, my dear friends and family, updated.
And to my friend Cindy Loo Hoo, if I don't figure out all the fancy stuff soon, I'll be visiting you shortly.
2009 is quickly coming to a close. It has been an interesting roller coaster ride! But I must say, I am a woman who has lived. And I shall continue on living, no matter what triumphs and trials I may come across. And believe me, there's a lot in store for 2010. I actually cannot predict what it will be, or what will happen, but I can tell you that no matter what, I will be counting my blessings.
I have made some changes in life, that's without a doubt. Happiness became my #1 priority. And not just MY happiness, but the happiness of my three boys. My family quickly changed this year, and now I am a member of 6 - wait....SIX??? Who would have ever thought I'd be living in a house with 5 other people. Oh but I sure wouldn't change it for the world! I will introduce each member throughout the week as I learn how to post pictures. The trick will be getting those pictures off of my camera and into this little box they call a "computer."
The minutes quickly approach midnight. I will continue my introductions, and look forward to sharing each day with you.
And in advance, I thank you for your patience while I learn the technical side of "blogging."
The sun has already set on this day, but it will rise again tomorrow. I look forward to whatever adventures life may bring us.
Until then, goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment