Thursday, June 24, 2010

Watching a memory

We are all the audience of life.  We sit and watch our life perform on the greatest stage.  Your mind captures each memory as you watch them.  I sit here in the living room of Grandma's house, I am watching a memory.  I captured this memory with my camera.  I will always hang dear to this memory.  She is telling stories to Dylan of her life in Minnosta as a little girl.  Dylan is actually entertained, he's asking questions, and laughing at the silly grandma as she tells her stories.

I tear rolled down my cheek.  My grandma has been my best friend my whole life.  She has been my anchor.  I dread the day that will come when she joins Grandpa in the afterlife.  But I am living every day I can with her for as long as God choses to keep her here. 

I am watching a memory that is passing me by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment