What are your passions? Have you ever stopped just to think about them? What makes you feel connected to your inner self? Is it when you bit into that fresh cold strawberry? Or when you hear an old favorite song on the radio? How about when you hear a child's good hearted giggle? Do you like to pick up a pencil and draw a picture? Or would you rather snap a photo with your trusty camera?
Have you ever stopped for one minute to think about what makes your heart sing? What have you done lately that puts a smile on your face? What do you do to relax? Where does your mind go when you think of your happy place?
Your passion can be anything you desire.
I love to open up my laptop and just let my fingers dance across the keys. I have always wanted to write on a professional level. I could easily see myself being a journalist, or a novelist, or even get paid to blog. Even my English professor is fond of my skills.
That could be a passion, but it's not quite so.
Now, before you go and guess that I am passionate about Kenny - and you're not far from the truth - I must stop you before you go there. But I will tell you that you're close.
I love being a mom. Even on days like today when each one of my boys were testing my patience. They are my babies, no matter how old they get. I am proud of them, and will always be proud of them.
But that's not my passion. However, yet again, you're close.
I am most passionate about my life. I love living. I love feeling alive. The love that surrounds me keeps me going strong. I am forever thankful for my family and friends. I will forever be grateful for my boys, and for Ken. I am eternally endowed to our God for giving me the chance to live this great life.
So...what are you passionate about? What makes you feel alive?
No comments:
Post a Comment