Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Waiting...Impatiently

In exactly one week from today, I will be on the back of Kenny's motorcycle, riding westbound to California.  I try not to sit here and pout about time taking too long to pass by. 

He's up in Iowa right now, visiting his family.  We both wish badly that I could be with him, meeting his family for the first time.  I have gotten to know one of his Korean sisters very well, and I wish so badly I could meet her and her family.  I wish I could sit in the same room with the Lindeen family and learn more about Ken and where he comes from.  I can't wait for the day to come that I get to meet them.

Things are work are...well....intense.  Everyone is anxiously waiting to see if the bad egg will finally leave, whether it is at his own dispense or our bosses.  Things have not been very pretty in the office.

Fourth of July is right around the corner!!!  Kenny and I are taking the boys to Bandimere Speedway to watch the jet car finals, followed by the fireworks.  I'm so very excited!!!  I just need to remember to pick up some ear plugs for Dylan, or his fingers are going to be permanently implanted in his ears.

So far, this has been the start of the best summer of my life.  But man!  It's getting tiring just waiting for all the wonderful things to happen!!!!  I just hope it's not a 30 second ride that finishes too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment