Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Full plate? Naaaahhhhh

Call me silly, insane...whatever you want...I have a full plate and I love it!!  I'm not under stress because I feel this is how to get my business under control.

Have you ever thought about it?  Each and every single one of us own our own business.  We do!!  It's called "Our Life, Inc."  You manage your finances, you set appointments, you purchase items, you manage people (children), you pay bills, and file taxes!  Just like any ordinary business!  Hot damn....

So in my business, I am doing everything in my power to avoid bankruptcy and I am determined be successful.  I have made prior business agreements that were not good deals.  I have now found a business partner who is in it for both our good, not just mine or his.  In the end, we will be more successful than we ever have been before!

My Prince is now 5 years old!  He's growing up!!  Of course, he's only getting wiser.  "Mama, now that I'm 5 years old, I can do whatever I want!"  Think again kiddo. 

Time to go attend to the most important part of my business - the income. 

No comments:

Post a Comment