:deep inhale:
:exhale:
This is a recipe for emotional breakdown. I just can't leave the office. I just want to crawl into a cave, curl into a fetal position, and suck my thumb. Or kick something. Or hit something. Scream. I want to torture something. I want to call a random 800 number and tell the customer service rep exactly what I think about their services even though I have no clue what they are.
But I can tell you this...I don't want a smoke. That's the farthest from my mind. And the fact that the addiction still exists is another recipe to the ticking bomb....
Thanks for letting me vent guys. It's just a demon moment. It'll pass. Good thing I don't have access to "the" red button, or Iraq would have been blown off the map by now.
I am so having the same kind of day right now... It is a good thing not many people have tried to speak to me today. The billing person from my moms old Dr.s office did try to call me to get a forwarding address for her and I am sure that poor woman wants to quit her job now
ReplyDelete